Trainer – Training
Career Level Description
Mid-level role with relevant work experience required. Reporting into the Quality & Training Manager, this role provides mentoring support to Program Ready Trainers.
Works with a significant amount of autonomy, partners with Training Supervisor on training related administrative duties and planning activities for Academy Bay.
The Trainer is responsible for delivering client focused training to address the new hire, product update and recursive training requirement of Concentrix in support of client programs to ensure superior workforce preparation with best in class service and delivery.
In addition to supporting Program Ready Trainers, this position also has responsibility to conduct curriculum review, modification as needed, and evaluation of training programs using various feedback methods.
Candidate must be bilingual in English/French or English/Spanish for speaking and written communications.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day functional direction of agents within the program training classroom environment, including student progress monitoring for the duration of training, providing coaching and developmental feedback and readiness recommendations
- Utilize effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training techniques and adult/accelerated learning techniques using a variety of training delivery modalities in a classroom environment
- Prepare and present training materials through classroom learning, hands on demonstrations, and supporting activities
- Accountable for achieving individual training performance metrics
- Support and partner with Operations to transition of agents from training to production environment, ensuring competency levels meet business needs (where required)
- Maintain relevant product knowledge for each account by taking calls, attending client and cross functional meetings (as needed), and side by side observations
- Ensure effective, consistent communication with managers, peers, and other resource groups, including day-to-day informal interaction with clients
- May support Instructional Design team in designing and developing training materials for various instructional delivery methods including; computer-based training, interactive, classroom training, and written job aids
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs using various feedback methods – focus groups, interviews, and surveys that will lead to enhancement of training resources and programs based on results of evaluation
- Recommend curriculum modifications to Quality & Training Manager/ Training Supervisor based on internal customer feedback and/or Training Needs Analysis
- Participate and contribute to continuous learning culture by maintaining engagement on change management, product and services releases, policies, processes, and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with two to four years of relevant experience preferred
- Training experience in a 911 or emergency communications center is preferred
- Proven experience in training methodologies, and soft skills (communication skills, critical thinking, time management, team building, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverable
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop good relationships
- Must be available to work shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays to support 24/7 operation
- Ability to interpret and readily relay information accurately with high attention to detail, while operating various methods of communication equipment
- Must have ability to work in an office setting or from their residence (private, secure space required within home)
- Current certification in CPR, emergency, fire, police dispatch is a plus. Previous evidence of certification is acceptable
- Experience in remote learning environments is a plus
- Experience in content development of emergency, fire, or medical procedures is a plus
Elvis Njoku || Sr Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Phone: +1 437-350-6104