Posting EB 16:306(e)
Upcoming Emergency Medical Call Taker (EMCT) Trainee Opportunities in the
following Dispatch Operations Centre: Kamloops
If you like a fast paced, challenging work environment, this career may be of interest to
you! Emergency Medical Call Takers are the first point of contact, providing vital information
to paramedic crews and hospitals, and allocating resources to emergency events.
An ideal Emergency Medical Call Taker (EMCT) will have the ability to:
- Demonstrate strong service orientation
- Approach problems and decisions methodically and demonstrate the use of sound judgement
- Adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Readily assume a leadership role
- Effectively communicate and actively build relationships with other team members
- Actively seek win-win solutions
- Maintain professionalism in cases of healthy conflict and in supporting/managing differences of opinion differences of opinion
- Basic First Aid
- CPR Level C certificate
- 2 Years Customer Service experience
- Grade 12
- Minimum 19 years of age
We invite you to apply at: http://www.bcehs.ca/careers where you can register for the first time or enter your Username and Password to re-access your profile on our system.
The PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Canadians and permanent residents
PHSA Internal Talent Acquisition Team
PHSA Careers: Ensuring that our talent can build their careers…right here!