- The Journal of Emergency Dispatch has a readership of approximately 60,000, and readers are predominantly members of the 911 emergency services dispatch profession. Our readers range from emergency dispatchers, to Q’s, to communication center management, to medical directors.
- The Journal is published six times a year.
- Ideal content involves experts in the field that write on topics relevant to emergency dispatchers.
- Story/article ideas and suggestions are welcome at any time.
- Submissions are subject to the staff editors’ discretion.
- Submissions will be edited for clarity, length, and relevance. Please check with us to get information on recommended article word counts.
- If a submitted article is selected for publication, you will receive a draft of your article back with comments/edits.
- Once drafts are reviewed and approved by you in the time frame indicated by editorial staff, no more contributor changes to the content will be allowed.
Submit via email or by form
All submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below. We will review all submissions and inform each contributor whether or not we have selected his or her submission for publication.
The Journal of Emergency Dispatch staff